Discover PEUGEOT 2008, the versatile SUV superbly designed for an extended driving experience, with PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® 3D, high-end technology, and a selection of powerful, efficient combustion and electric engines.
With lines that are at once fluid and robust, the new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV delivers masterful power and efficiency. Its expressive front end, horizontal bonnet, and raised ground clearance are traced beneath tight lines and tailored flanks that hug the chassis. At the back, the spoiler, gloss black strip, and chrome rodsi affirm its sporty, tenacious personality.
EXCELLENCE IN EVERY DETAIL.
Every detail has been precision-crafted without compromise, for enhanced elegance and features. With Full LED headlights with the three claws and the brand’s signature LED tail lights, the lighting system exudes modernity and technological excellence.
WHEN MORE IS POSSIBLE.
With a spacious boot, modular, and with a fold-away back seat, the new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV offers loads of functional loading space.
The boot has the same capacity in the electric version.
Give free rein to your desires and give yourself the freedom to choose.
– With the electric version, enjoy to roam wherever you want, including in restricted traffic areas. Highly versatile, as agile and compact in the city as it is robust and safe on the open road, the new PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is equipped with a 100kW (136bhp) motor.
– In the combustion version, there’s a range of powerful, efficient engine, equipped with the Stop&Start feature: BlueHD diesel or PureTech petrol engines, with 155bhp for a sporty drive.
For even greater flexibility and responsiveness, opt for the EAT8i automatic gearbox with its Quickshift technology.
New e-2008 SUV
New sensations in 100% electric mode:
- 310km WLTP range
- A smooth drive with no jolts
- Sharp acceleration thanks to instant engine torque
- Silent operation
Multiple savings in use:
- Energy cost lower than fuel
- Low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance
- A VRT rebate of up to €5,000.
- SEAI Grant of up to €5,000
- SEAI grant of €600 for home charging point installation by the ESB.
- Toll savings of up to €500 per year.
- “ECO” mode optimises battery life.
We designed simple functions just for you:
- Simple, intuitive charging
- Enjoy the freedom to roam wherever you want, including in restricted traffic areas
- Remote management with the MyPeugeot® app
- Facilitated travel with Free2Move Services
- Mobility Pass so that you can easily rent a combustion vehicle if necessary.
The new PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV boasts the same powerful, fluid, and generous lines as the combustion versions.
A few distinctive design features reveal its electric status.
The 100kW engine (136bhp) provides instant acceleration with its immediate engine torque of 260Nm, as well as the pleasure of flexible, dynamic, and silent driving.
HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY.
The new PEUGEOT e-2008 compact electric SUV contains a high capacity high voltage 50kWh battery, ingeniously installed to save space in the passenger compartment and boot.
It has a range of 310km WLTP, with zero CO2 emissions on the road.
The battery is guaranteed 8 years, 160,000 km for 70% of its charge capacity.